Wednesday, 20 March 2013

I Love EWE2

Hey guys!!

I've been majorly busy here at Little (and Black) Cherry Cake Company, so busy that so far I haven't told you about this weekend! Yes Sunday the 24th March!

I'm going back to Birmingham for the second Eclectic Wedding Extravaganza....EWE 2!!

Was so chuffed to be asked back and this year looks even better than last year (which is saying something because last year was simply AWESOME!)



So what is EWE?

This is no ordinary wedding show, the suppliers aka the Baad Ass Mother Flockers have been chosen and invited based on their personalities, the quality of their end product and the fact that they offer something unique. White linen covered trestle tables are discouraged and hard sells are banished, we want you to come along, have a drink and a good old natter to the Mother Flockers that catch your eye.  The Mo Flo’s are being challenged to create stands that are totally unique and interactive. As well as having awesome Mo Flo’s at the show, we will be running some competitions, having a fashion walkabout/ramble and organising a treasure hunt!
So we are putting a call out to all you gamers, goths, geeks, rockabillies,  psychobillies, off the walls, mods and rockers, steampunks, new punks, old punks, flappers ,happy clappers, hipsters and hell-raisers, bohemians, folks who are inked and pinked, or if Ewe just want YOU to shine through.

Yeah how awesome does that sound!
I cannot WAIT to go this year and meet all the old and new suppliers, and you just KNOW I'm going to end up buying something! I've been working hard on part of my stand so much that I haven't got the cakes ready to actually put ON my stand yet... But I'm working on it and I can't wait to see ewe all there ;)

Want cheaper tickets? Of course you do....buy them online NOW!! And don't forget to come and say hi!!

ALL ABOUT EWE


No comments:

Post a Comment